Yes, you. We’re always looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it. But you don’t need to wait for an idea that will redefine writing. Just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at night.
It’s also rewarding. Thousands of your peers will read your work, and you’ll also learn a lot in the process—about communicating your ideas, about writing, and even about the topic you thought you already knew so well when you started.
We welcome useful, interesting, well-written posts, with content focused on the wide variety of subjects related to writing, publishing, and book marketing.
- Your post must be original and not published elsewhere on the Internet.
- The post should run between 600 and 2000+ words, maximum. Please only include links if they are relevant to the subject you are writing.
- Please respond to any comments from readers. Keep that conversation going!
- It would also be great if you promote your post on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+! We’ll be promoting it to thousands of people as well.
- We reserve the right to edit your post before it is published.